I have zero drawing ability. I have always wanted to draw a daisy though. Therefore, I truly attempted what I’ve been trying to do since in grade school–draw a daisy with even petals. It didn’t work out. I decided to do a computer drawn daisy then.
My daisy is around the original research query about YA fan fiction ethnography.
- Composition of YA fanfiction sources
- Mainstream perception of YA fanfiction
- Methods of gaining truthful information from writers
- Numbers of teens interested in writing vs. those writing in a fanfiction community
- Method of being a non-biased participant
- How YA fanfiction writing can benefit teen library programs
- Public and academic perceptions of fanfiction writing
- Motivations to write YA fanfiction